Monday, May 16, 2011

Outragous Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies!

For my second autonomy project I decided to expand my cupcake project to include other desserts and use e-prime and descriptive writing for my blog. This week I will make outrageous double chocolate chunk cookies. Cookies are such an easy dessert to make yet taste delightful. Nothing beats a delicious cookie with an ice cold glass of milk. I grew up in a chocolate loving family so this week I decided to share my families love of chocolate with the class and make a delectable chocolate cookie. I will first start off my melting 1 package of semi-sweet chocolate chips over low heat until melted. Once I have done that I will set it aside to cool. Then using an electric mixer I will beat the sugar and butter together until well blended. Then I will incorporate the vanilla, melted chocolate, and eggs until light and fluffy. After this becomes completed I will stir in the flour, baking soda and salt just until blended. I will then add some milk chocolate chips for no rhyme or reason other than milk chocolate chips are my favorite. After this step I will place them in a 350 degree oven for 12-14 minutes. The cookie should taste chocolatey and gooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment