Monday, May 23, 2011
Outragous Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies Results!
My Cookies turned out fantastic! I started off by melting 1 and a half cups of semi sweet chocolate chips over low heat. Once the chocolate melted I set it aside to cool and combined the sugar and butter until fluffy. When you combine the sugar and butter first you end up with a fluffier cookie. After I combined the sugar and butter I incorporated the eggs, vanilla, and melted chocolate just until blended. I then added the flour, baking soda, and salt. Once all combined I added in a package of milk chocolate chips. The dough had a nice fluff to it and tasted very chocolatey. I then placed rounded spoonfuls of dough on to my cookie sheet and place them into a 350 degree oven for 13 minutes. Upon pulling the cookies they looked fluffy and picture perfect. They tasted incredible. They had a nice chocolate taste that wasn't too overwhelming. The milk chocolate chips complemented the cookie well. The cookies also had a smooth texture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment