Monday, May 2, 2011

Strawberry Dream Machine Cupcake Entry #5

For this cupcake I'm going to be bold and ambitious. Recently my cupcakes have been safe but this week I'm really going to mix things up with a strawberry dream machine cupcake! For the cake I will make a white cake. Sounds ordinary right? WRONG! To the white cake mix I will add a package of strawberry Kool-Aid mix, strawberries, and lemon rind to add a bit of tartness. If all goes right the cake will taste like a delicious strawberry cupcake like no one else has tasted. For the frosting I'm going to be a tad less extreme and go with a lemon butter cream. To make the butter cream I will make it how I usually do by combining butter and confectioners sugar and add lemon juice and rind to make it a lemon butter cream. This cupcake is either going to be really delicious or taste horrible. Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you create the strawberry dream machine cupcake recipe yourself?

    ReplyDelete